[proFit-list] Python in pro Fit 6.2

Chris Lee laserboy at fusemail.com
Tue Apr 28 02:47:56 CDT 2009

For those of you worried about learning python. I recommend the
tutorial on the python.org website and scipy.org websites for general
python syntax and numerics, respectively. They provide you with a good
learning curve that still gets you doing useful things very quickly.

You can go even further and install the OSA extensions to python and
work with python and pro fit together (though the OSA bridging syntax
is painful).

Cheers
Chris