[proFit-list] Request for Pro Fit 6.2

pro Fit Support profit at quansoft.com
Mon Mar 30 14:43:07 CDT 2009

Hi Jan,

You can put a "pro Fit plug-ins" folder in the same folder where the pro Fit Preferences file is found. This is in the Library/Preferences/pro Fit Preferences of your home directory.

So every user can have their own plug-ins.

If you want plug-ins that are loaded for all users, then you put them in the corresponding folder inside the library folder on the top level of the hard disk, or in the same folder as the pro Fit app.

ivan