[proFit-list] proFIt Bug 6.1.10 & 6.2 Request

Andrew Cameron Beveridge acbev at lanl.gov
Wed Mar 25 09:31:18 CDT 2009

I am not sure if this is a bug or not, as this behavior was similar to
another function that has since been changed.

I am using 6.1.10 and OS X 10.4.11.

Assume I have ten columns in a data sheet, I only highlight columns
1,3,and 5 using the command key. I select delete selected columns. All of
the columns between 1 - 5 are deleted, not just columns 1, 3, and 5.

Feature request for 6.2

This may be just be a function of me having an old out of date computer.
With large data sets, ie 20,000 points, pro Fit is slow to draw the plot.
I am not sure why this is the case, as a small digital photo has many more
points. I do not know if this can be sped up or not. I imagine the plot is
vector rendered on the screen, and thus it may not be possible to speed up
the rendering.

Regards,
Andrew