[proFit-list] Plotting contour plots.

pro Fit Support profit at quansoft.com
Thu Mar 19 14:31:10 CDT 2009

Luis

I am not sure I understand you correctly, but I understand that you
want to programmatically plot z(row, col). If yes, do the following

1. Open a new Function window

2. Click the Record button (the button at the top left of the function
window)

3. Now plot your data manually. This will record a script into the
function window, e.g. something like

PlotData(xAxisColumn 0, yAxisColumn 0, zAxisColumn 0, window 'Table
1', autoX true, autoY true, xScaling linScaling, yScaling linScaling,
xAxis 1, yAxis 1, newWindow true, newGraph true, selRowsOnly false,
drawErrors false, connected false, plotType matrixPlot, colorScheme
'blue-red-yellow', zFirst -1, zLast 1, zScl 0, autoZ true,
drawColorPlot true, drawContourPlot true, lastRow 5, lastCol 3);

This should get you started.

Best regards

Kurt Sutter
QuantumSoft