[proFit-list] tabulate multiple fits

pro Fit Support profit at quansoft.com
Thu Feb 12 22:20:03 CST 2009

Simon

One way to start would be to "record" our operations. In other words,
prepare your data and function, so that you are ready to fit and
tabulate. Now, open a new function window, choose "Start Recording"
from the Customize menu, and then do your fitting and tabulating. Then
choose Stop Recording from the Customize menu. The function window
will now contain a script that, more or less, should repeat your
actions. You may have to tweak it, but it should get you started to
automate your operation.

Regards

Kurt Sutter
QuantumSoft