[proFit-list] changing the default font used for graphs

s.g. prussin prussin at berkeley.edu
Sun Dec 28 19:28:03 CST 2008

I'm no expert but I think you can do what you want to in the
following way. Start up proFit and click on proFit in the main menu
and then Preferences. In the Preferences pane click on Interface.
Click on the menu Default window font for anything you want and then
open the Font menu. This should get you to set the font as desired - sgp

On Dec 28, 2008, at 11:13 AM, Harbinson, Jeremy wrote:

> Hi,
> The subject line probably says it all; I would like to change the
> default font used for plotting, which is currently Helvetica. I
> have tried the 'Help' but not found anything. Possibly this is a
> standard Mac procedure, but I am still finding my way around the
> system, so my apologies if I am asking an obvious question.
> all the best,
> Jeremy Harbinson

S.G Prussin
Department of Nuclear Engineering