[proFit-list] saving a window from applescript

Chris Lee laserboy at fusemail.com
Fri Aug 29 02:36:41 CDT 2008

Hi Kurt et al,

Yes, that is what I tried originally but it doesn't work in this case
because the script also creates the window and it has no path
associated with it. The dictionary doesn't really tell me how to get
pro Fit to create the path it saves the file into. I have tried
several combinations but nothing seems to work.

Cheers
Chris