[proFit-list] feature request--calculate-Data Transform with errors

Andrew Calvert acalvert at usgs.gov
Thu Aug 14 09:47:06 CDT 2008

I frequently fit standard data with polynomials (2nd or 3rd order),
and then interpolate intervening values.  I fet the data then
interpolate those using Calc>>Data Transform..., select the Various
Functions button and calculate with Y = Polynomial(x).  I would like
to use the error that profit calculates to add an error column.
Ideally this would be Y = ±Polynomial(x).

Alternatively, I could probably write a function, but this might be
helpful for others.

Thanks, Andy
Andrew Calvert
Volcano Hazards Team