[proFit-list] margin in programming windows

pro Fit Support profit at quansoft.com
Thu May 29 07:28:40 CDT 2008

>Hi All,
>
>I am trying to debug a function but cannot set any break points. The
>margin seems to have disappeared and I cannot figure out how to get it
>back.
>
>Does anyone else have experience with this?
>Is there some other way to set a break point, or to make sure that the
>function always enters the debugger when it tries to run?

You have to compile the function with the debug option on (check box below the title bar), and then cause pro Fit to execute it. The best way is to show the outputs section in the parameter window. (The preview window does not drop into the debugger because this made it difficult to tell when the function would be called)

Anyhow, once the function is executed then the debugger appears with a view of the source, and there you have a margin where you can set stops.

ivan
QuantumSoft                                          profit at quansoft.com
                                                 http://www.quansoft.com/