[proFit-list] Copying a column with automatic calculations

Marco Coïsson m.coisson at inrim.it
Thu May 22 06:11:19 CDT 2008

Dear Peter,
thank you for the explanation. As a matter of fact, when I need this
feature I have worksheets whose columns are totally filled, so I never
noticed the behaviour you said. If I add an empty row at the bottom,
or if I copy the column in two steps, everything works as you
described, which is much simpler than disabling and re-enabling
automatic calculations.
Thank you for the support. Best regards,

Marco

e-mail m.coisson at inrim.it - personal e-mail marco_coisson at mac.com
web http://www.inrim.it - personal homepage http://homepage.mac.com/marco_coisson