[proFit-list] Serious bug in 6.1.7?

Dave Sopchak dsopchak at ultracellpower.com
Wed Mar 19 12:39:05 CDT 2008

Hi all,
	I haven't seen this before and am making it public so that others
know to avoid it:

Twice in the past two days I've restarted my machine with pro fit open
(software updating, not crashing) and when pro fit quits, it asks if I
want to save unsaved documents (yes, of course!). It does fine with
ones that were already saved, but untitled docs show the save sheet
and then just disappear, without being saved! Yikes! So far, nothing
major lost, but still disconcerting.

This also happens if you manually quit pro fit with an untitled doc
with unsaved changes.

Word to the wise for now: save first, quit later.

I'm using a mac book pro with 10.5.2. Please contact me if you need
any additional information.

Dave